Learning online with Ohio State offers:
- 24/7 access to discussion forums, lecture materials and assignments so you can do your work on your own schedule
- Connect with fellow students anytime, anywhere through online platforms
- Module-oriented class structures through Carmen
- CarmenConnect: Video, chat and live conferencing capabilities that run in your web browser. Need help? Visit the ODEE Resource Center
- Support for PC and Mac operating systems is available from the Office of the Chief Information Officer and IT for Students.
- Need help with Carmen? Visit the Carmen Resource Center.
Online Academic Support
- Live-chat office hours, email and phone support from professors
- Time management, writing and language support programs, same as on campus students (link to on-campus resources)
- Online libraries and research tools accessible anywhere, any time