Other units of the university (e.g., the library, student services, advising, academic computing, other departments) may offer Graduate Research Associateships (GRA) and Graduate Administrative Associateships (GAA) appointments. Contact the office where you are interested in working for more information. The Department of Arts Administration, Education and Policy does not have information about these opportunities.
GAA positions are periodically available at the Wexner Center for the Arts in its various departments. Application deadlines are typically late March/early April with interviews and decisions made in April/May. Inquiries should be sent to Peg Fochtman at email@example.com.
For information about student employment, work-study programs, and loans, contact:
Office of Student Financial Aid
First Floor, Student Academic Services Building
281 W Lane Ave
International students should contact:
Office of International Affairs
140 Enarson Classroom Building
2009 Millikin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
More Funding Opportunities for Graduate Students
- The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship - Community and Service Learning
- American Indian Graduate Center
- BTAA - Traveling Scholar Program
- BTAA FreeApp - Fee Waiver Program
- Critical Difference - Scholarship for Women
- Graduate School Awards and Grants
- Guggenheim Internships - Museum Education
- Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund
- State Grants and Scholarships - Ohio Board of Regents
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in an alternate format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.