Greater than 90% of our students secure full-time employment as art educators immediately upon graduation. Institutions that have recently hired Art Education majors include:
- Akron City Schools
- Bexley City Schools
- Cardington Local Schools
- Catholic Diocese of Columbus
- Columbus City Schools
- Columbus School for Girls
- Cuyahoga County ESCC
- Dublin City Schools
- Glendale Elementary School District, Glendale, AZ
- Grandview Heights City Schools
- Groveport Madison Local Schools
- Hilliard City Schools
- Lake Havasu Unified School District, Lake Havasu, AZ
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local Schools, Fairfield County
- Oak Hills City Schools, Hamilton County
- Olentangy Local Schools, Delaware County
- South-Western City Schools
- Upper Arlington City Schools
- Westerville City Schools
- Whitehall City Schools
- Worthington City Schools
For additional employment information, visit our Alumni & Donors page.
Career and Internship Opportunities from Handshake
Ready to branch out and explore your career options? Discover resources that will lead you towards an internship or job? Connect with employers? The Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success can help guide you toward these goals. They provide a number of internship and job search resources, including career prep coaching, The Ohio State University's online career coaching network and database Handshake, and resume and cover letter review.
Use Handshake to connect with employers by searching for full-time employment, internships, part-time work, and other experiential learning opportunities targeted toward your major. This is a direct link to employers who want to hire you!
No registration is required to access Handshake, all current undergraduates and recent graduates can access using their OSU credentials on the Handshake webpage.
To learn more about Handshake and the Career Success office's other resources, visit their website.